Where Has Chris Been?

Haven't heard from me in a while, huh?  i bet you thought I was done with all this bicycle business.  Not to fear, I'm still here!  It's true, for the last month or so I haven't been pedaling around too much, but that's only because Thailand has this special way of making everyone within its borders sabai sabai, which loosely translates to "easy-going," "laid-back," or "happy."  So instead of slogging my way around in 100 degree Fahrenheit (40C) heat, I've been:

photo 1 (3)
photo 1 (4)
photo 2 (3)
photo 3 (1) photo 3 (2) photo 3 (3)
photo 3 (4) photo 4 (2)
photo 4 (3) photo 5 (1)
photo 5 (3) photo 5
photo 3 (6) photo 2 (5) photo 1 (6)
photo 5 (4)
eating, motorbiking, hiking, learning massage, camping, going to cooking school, falling in love, hanging with friends, taking it easy, drinking lots of coffee, etc, etc, and lots of other fun stuff. 

But no worries, I'll be heading off on two wheels again soon!  Stay tuned!