Chris goes to Central Asia! From A to Be Part II

Now I’m writing from Delhi.  Lots to do.  Gotta get new pages put in my passport, get some new bike parts, and do some shopping before heading off to Bishhkek, Kyrgyzstan.



Sadly, due to political circumstances, it is impossible for me to get a visa to cross through Pakistan, and nigh impossible to go through Tibet as well, so I’m gonna have to do this one little leg of the trip using this other technology that involves a contraption that utilizes non-flappy bird wings and lots of long-dead animals as fuel to convey humans from one place to another in the air.  And on top of all that craziness, I hear it will be able to move me more than 2000km in just a few short hours, something that would normally take me and the bicycle a whole month! 





Once I get to Bishkek, this is my planned route, taking me through Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and finally Kazakhstan before crossing the Caspian Sea by freighter.  We’ll see how closely my actual route follows this projected route.  Who knows where I’ll be in a few months!